Military Voters Stationed Inside the United States but Outside San Francisco

If your (or your guardian’s) primary residential address is in San Francisco, but you are stationed or living somewhere else in the U.S., you may register and request a vote-by-mail ballot from the Department of Elections

Registering to Vote and Requesting a Ballot ►

Receiving Your Ballot ►

Returning Your Ballot ►