RCV District 2 Nov 2006
RUN DATE:11/10/06 02:37 PM
Supervisorial District 2 reported a clear majority leader, so the Ranked-Choice Voting method will not be applied.
To understand the difference between the Pre-RCV and RCV vote totals:
- A number of undervotes reported were, in fact, advanceable ballots (Difference column)
- The RCV algorithm advances those ballots and sums them in Pass1.
- The candidate(s) with the lowest vote total is selected for elimination (indicated with an asterisk * )
- The number of Eligible Ballots (for Pass 1) is the number of ballots with a mark for a candidate in the 1st choice, plus those whose marks were advanced.
- The number of Exhausted Ballots is the number of undervotes minus the number of advanced ballots, plus the number of overvotes (invalid votes for multiple candidates).
- The number of Total Ballots is all cards, marked in any way, or blank.